Being sustainable in how you use energy has immediate benefits:
- it will save you money on your electricity and heating bills.
- your home will be more comfortable and convenient.
- and you will also be making a vital contribution to reducing climate change.
Believe it or not, the small actions you take to be more energy efficient in your home can have a very significant impact on improving the environment.
A gradual shift towards using renewable energy would mean:
- reduced CO2 emissions.
- secure and stable energy supply for the long term.
- reduced reliance on expensive fuel imports.
- investment and employment in our indigenous renewable energy projects, often in rural and underdeveloped areas.
Read about our Energy services.